RADiCAL is looking for a Full-Stack Developer who will play a key role in developing the next generation of markerless motion-capture, human virtualization and 3D animation solutions . If you want to be involved in genuine product innovation that solves actual problems across many industries and is enjoyed by millions of users around the world, we’d love to speak to you.
RADiCAL democratizes 3D motion capture, animation and human virtualization solutions for everyone, everywhere. We use the most advanced deep learning techniques in developing our cloud-based solutions. Our community of creatives in 3D computer graphics, animation, film, TV and gaming, along with futurists, scientists, academics and design enthusiasts, is growing fast around the world.
About you and the position:
RADiCAL is a startup, so we’d like you to be entrepreneurial, nimble, deeply motivated, and goal-oriented. We’re looking for a person with strong initiative, technical and /professional leadership, as well as the desire to consistently push boundaries. We are laying down the foundation of an ambitious, fast-growing, and well-funded startup and, for the right candidate, this could be a great opportunity to grow with us and become a senior team member and leader.
Given the position you’ll be filling, we’d expect that you have at least 1+ years of relevant postgraduate academic and/or professional experience (although we’re open to less experience if you’re exceptionally talented). For the right candidate, the position comes with an equity package commensurate with experience and the level of leadership expected for the position.
The Full-Stack Developer will be responsible for:
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining state-of-the-art front-end and back-end tools to support deep learning solutions
- Developing and maintaining 3D visualization tools for our inference results
- Actively interacting with the CTO, CEO, and a highly-motivated full-stack team in a stimulating, collaborative environment
Skills and qualifications:
- Masters degree in Computer Science or related
- Proficiency with React
- Experience working with WebSockets and WebRTC
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and agile startup environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Pro-active thinking and strong initiative
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Proficiency with 3D web development (WebGL, Three.js, Babylon.js, A-Frame, etc.)
- Experience with 3D animation pipelines
- Experience with game development
- Experience working/developing with game engines (e.g. Unreal, Unity, etc.)
- Experience designing and implementing 3rd party plugins/integrations
- Experience working/developing with high-end VFX content creation and animation softwares (e.g., MotionBuilder, Maya, 3ds Max, Blender, iClone, etc.)