We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers.
And this is our Full Stack Developer role for those who want to turn ideas into reality using code, algorithms, and maybe a bit of magic.
Tasks in the role
Our number of tasks is constantly growing, so we’re looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer who strives to make the product better and for whom a programming language is just a tool to solve problems.
Here are some examples of what you’ll be doing:
- Writing code, testing and deploying it.
- Participating in task parsing and code reviews.
- Monitoring stability of our services and investigating bugs.
- Maintaining documentation.
- Interacting with our partners regarding application integration.
Who we are looking for
We think that this experience and competences will help our future colleague to join the team.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS, including concepts such as layout, specificity, cross-browser, and accessibility.
- Experience with React.
- Responsibility when it comes to solving issues. Good understanding of not only how to do something but also why it needs to be done.
- Close attention to product design.
- Willingness to make independent decisions.
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience in developing any kind of API.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Participation in open-source projects.
- Own project, made from scratch.
- Experience in training developers.
- Willingness to perform and present your ideas and achievements.
A bit about the team
You can get to know the team better at one of the interviews, but some brief information about future colleagues will be useful now.
We are the Avocado Team, and we’re creating a new App Center project. It’s a third-party app store within Semrush. This is a platform at the intersection of product and infrastructure, which also includes tools for quick integration of new apps, documentation, API, and SDK.
What we use
- for the server: Python, nginx, aiohttp, SQLAlchemy, Alembic, PostgreSQL, pytest;
- for the client: React, TypeScript, CSS-modules, Jest, Webpack;
- and also: GitLab CI, docker-compose, Kubernetes, Splunk, Sentry.
There are ten people in the development team: the Product Owner, the Technical Owner, four Full-Stack Developers, three QA Engineers, and a Product Designer.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- It’s up to you to decide what work format works best for you. You can #wfo, #wfh, or mix both.
- Flexible working day start
- Health insurance coverage
- Annual leave as per the employment legislation of the country of stay (employment)
- Training, courses, conferences
- English courses
- Gifts for employees
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.