- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Hybrid working
- 25 days' paid holiday increasing each year
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Private medical insurance
- Massages in the office
- Sweet Tuesdays
- Team sports activities
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Bring your dog to work
- Enhanced pay for new parents
Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband provider.
We offer broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, proudly setting a new fiber ‘gold standard' with hyperfast speed, reliability, and customer service.
Here in Belgrade, we support our UK colleagues in a shared mission: to gigabit Britain. Our office started up in Belgrade in 2013 with what was then 20 developers. Now it's grown into our largest office with more than 500 people.
Whatever we're doing, going beyond the expected is the benchmark.
We work smarter, together, being agile and responding with the speed our business and customers demand – without compromising on quality. We stay focused, performing at our best to ensure we are focused on hitting targets and goals together. And we strive for excellence, paying attention to the detail, constantly seeking to stretch ourselves and find better ways of doing things.
And today we're looking for an ISP Data Analyst who shares these values. Does this sound like you?
Summary of key responsibilities/deliverables
The ISP is responsible for delivering customer and revenue growth, Subscribers, Churn, ARPU, Penetration and Revenue are amongst its lead KPIs. The ISP Analytics team is responsible for organization & presentation of operational data and the identification of insights to support ISP's Monthly Board Reporting.
Reporting into ISP Analytics Manager, the ISP Data Analyst will work closely with ISP and Data Engineering teams on data quality, availability, consistency, while delivering regular reporting and ad hoc analysis requests.
What will you be doing?
- Develop timely and accurate reporting
- Maintain reporting and manage deadlines for reporting modifications
- Provide guidance for ISP strategy and planning with in-depth data analysis
- Clearly communicate analysis driven conclusions and learnings with stakeholders
- Drive quality in data collected and used for reporting and analysis
- Initiate BI developments that will support ISP planning and strategy execution
- Creation and maintenance of automated Tableau dashboards
- Maintenance of appropriate parts of Analytics Roadmap
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree (technical or finance university) or relevant experience
- Advanced user of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint…) with expert knowledge of Excel
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Ability to gather and understand complex requirements
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau preferably)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. In fact, this is at the heart of our culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life.
What happens next?
- You apply
- We carefully review your application
- We'll get back to you — even if it's a no (for now)
We look forward to hearing from you.