Crowe RS is one of the leading accounting and consulting firms in Serbia, and direct member of Crowe Global. Ranked the eighth largest accounting network in the world, Crowe Global has over 180 independent accounting and advisory firms in more than 130 countries.
We know that the foundations of our success lie in our highly qualified and motivated people. We strive to develop and improve our services and expertise every day, and we invest in tomorrow because we know smart decisions build lasting value for our clients, people, and profession.
Due to the expansion Crowe Serbia is currently looking for a pleasant Office Assistant to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
IT Audit Assistant
Responsibilities as a team member include but not limited to:
- Review, evaluate, and test internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk, and develop remediation strategies
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks;
- Regulatory IT audits;
- IT framework implementation (e.g. COBIT, ISO standards, security frameworks, ITIL, TOGAF, etc.)
- Risk and control analytics and risk technology services;
- Contribute to advisory engagements in the capacity of a team member – deliver quality output within assigned timelines.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A degree in information technology / computer information systems or related (essential);
- Baseline knowledge of Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy, and Security Audits;
- Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies;
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills;
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends.
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues
- Private medical insurance
- Team buildings, seminars and events
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Crowe RS d.o.o. abides by the principles of equal employment opportunity. In accordance with law, the firm recruits, hires, trains and promotes individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran's status, disability, genetic information or status within any other protected group.