Global IT Factory is one of the leading providers of Software for the high education Curriculum Management. We build systems for the top tier universities across the globe. We have been listed by Gartner as one of the top 12 word’s producers of Curriculum Managements Systems. Our global business development and delivery teams are in Australia and Serbia.
Our company’s mission is to empower universities around the globe, by providing them with tools to better manage, innovate and collaborate on designing Curriculums, Courses and Programs.
Currently, opportunity exists for a competent and self-driven individual to work in our Belgrade office as a IT Business Analyst.
You will join a dynamic, friendly, fast-paced environment and work with our cross-functional global team to help our customers getting the best outcomes from our current and newly designed, SaaS-based products in the Education sector.
Ideally, you will be based in Belgrade, but we also encourage suitable candidates from other localities to apply.
What You should bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in the software development environment working as either a Business Analyst, Product Manager, Product Designer, Product Owner, QA Engineer or similar.
- Superior communication, verbal and written, in English and Serbian
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in using tools such as Jira and Confluence.
What will You do:
- Work with the global Product team to support product vision and roadmap.
- With the support of UI/UX designers, work on Product Discovery, both on new products and new functionality for existing products.
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer’s needs. Become adept in their terminology and key business processes. Collaborate effectively with engineers, product managers, and other internal groups to accurately scope work and coordinate necessary resources.
- Define the product backlog and create actionable user stories for the development teams
- Be able to present to the customers at all levels of management confidently.
- You will be part of our product rollout team, working closely with clients to define relevant business processes, information models and guide our SaaS product configuration to meet their requirements.
- You will have hands-on involvement in some aspects of product configuration and functional verification.
- Identify and articulate product enhancements to fill gaps. Generate new ideas that grow market share and improve the customer experience.
- Engage in day-to-day activities with the Product development teams. This involves attending regular team meetings, leading refinement sessions, and engaging with the development team, providing direction and focus.
- Support the sales team to position our product as the preferred solution in pre-sales conversations. Conduct value-focused product demonstrations tailored to customer requirements, through onsite visits and via online meetings.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and care about your career and wellbeing.
- Friendly, collaborative, and flexible work environment.
- Interesting and challenging work to foster your personal and professional growth.
- Private health insurance and fitpass access.
Why Work with us:
- We work in small teams that are very strong technically. You’ll be working alongside senior professionals, with plenty of industry experience. Being part of a highly professional, growing team focussed on great outcomes, will foster your personal and professional growth.
- We’ll trust you and help you grow. You’ll be given plenty of responsibility as your role will be vital for the company to meet its proposed targets. We also take career development seriously, and provide education and courses as needed.
- Work from anywhere. We rely on top global talent, not only those living within a 10km radius from the office. We trust our people to work remotely and deliver on the proposed results.
Interested? Apply now to learn more about this opportunity and gain the chance to be a part of a growing technology company!
Feedback will be provided only to shortlisted applicants.