Heads Talent Solutions has partnered with a leading global payment processor and ecommerce provider with 20 years of experience in providing expert support and online payment solutions. We are looking for an experienced software developer skilled in Java with at least 2 years of experience in development.
Close collaboration is required with the scrum master, peer architects, engineers, and product owner within a scrum team to develop, test, and deploy API products.
- Conducts research and technology exploration as required.
- Participates in analysis and design activities.
- Follow established development and testing procedures to build software based on user requirements within stipulated timelines.
- Create and maintains documentation.
- Make use of company CI/CD infrastructure, version control system and issue tracking software to effectively implement user stories, technical tasks and fix bugs.
- Software development experience with using Java or any other OO programming language
- Experienced with Java enterprise technologies such as the Spring Framework (Boot, Core, MVC, Data, Security)
- Experience with REST API and microservices development
- Experience with agile development
- Understanding of virtualization and container infrastructure technology
- Familiar with Linux operating systems
- History of successful research and proofs of concept of new technologies
- Good communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.