Our partner Metalor Technologies SA is a world supplier of precious metals and advanced materials. The company uses Swiss precision technology to develop high-purity metals, products, and solutions used in many applications across many industries.
Metalor is a Swiss-based group, with three business units (Metalor Refining, Metalor Advanced Coatings, and Metalor Electrotechnics), subsidiaries in Europe, South America, the USA, and Asia, represented by more than 1.500 employees. They are a leading participant in the field of precious metals and advanced materials but also a key player in the area of precious metal trading and investment products.
Our partner constantly pursues innovation to better serve its customers and accelerate internal digitalization efforts. On that note, together we are building up the Metalor Belgrade team and looking for a Junior Angular Engineer to join the development team and work closely together on versatile projects:
- Building a new customer trading portal and mobile trading application
- Integration of a new multi-asset trading solution with internal processes and applications
- Development of a low-latency automated trading engine
- Enhancing cockpit applications with new features to support back and middle office
- …and many more to come!
- You are familiar with Git and VSTS, Azure DevOps
- You are eager to learn and understand the business and industry, curious, solution-oriented, and autonomous
Having knowledge of the following technologies/fields would be considered a plus:
- Node.js, NPM, SignalR, Angular Material, Electron, NgRX
- Continuous Integration and automated testing
What we offer:
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours
- We offer you a chance to visit conferences and training, as we are dedicated to providing all our team members with the opportunity to further enhance their knowledge
- Lots of team activities and perks: "beer evenings", yearly retreats, workshops, hackathons
- Work with an international team of talented engineers
- A modern, sunny, and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere
- A stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally
Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know and after the successful probation period come and collect a well-deserved referral fee!