Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing sustainable packaging for the world’s leading food, beverage, and consumer care brands.
We strongly believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organization.
For more information on Ardagh Group, please visit www.ardaghgroup.com
We are looking for:
Power BI Developer
Ardagh Metal Packaging Serbia
Power BI developer is ultimately accountable for designing, building, and deploying reporting solutions. Will work with the business to develop analytics solutions which address key business questions and easy to interpret. The role is responsible for the development, delivery and maintenance of the Power BI reports.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Delivers data reporting and analytics solutions by developing queries and visualizations to turn business requirements into an effective design & user experience
- Works closely with the Business Analyst to understand business requirements and build report and dashboard solutions to specification and applying Agile project methodology
- Design, development, and maintenance of ETL processes in Microsoft Power BI
- Supports activities across the testing delivery lifecycle, especially unit testing for dashboards
- Visualizes information and data in an intuitive, informative, and interactive manner to better communicate its significance
- Responsible for working with IT and business colleagues to resolve incidents and defects of developed dashboards
- Supports overall Power BI governance (Workspaces, monitoring of PBI usage, PBI Premium capacity management etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, business, or a numeracy-related subject
- At least 3 years of experience in BI development (data analysis, visualization, modeling, and presentation)
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience with Microsoft Power BI
- Very good knowledge and practical experience using DAX formulas
- Very good understanding of ETL and DWH processes
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Strong analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Working proficiency in English language
Our Vision and Values
The people that make up Ardagh Group share much more than a strong brand and an excellent reputation. We each share a common vision: to be the preferred packaging partner to the world’s leading brands. We will achieve our vision by delivering customer innovation, providing an inspirational environment for our people, and creating sustainable value for our business through its growth and development.
Ardagh Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. For more information on Ardagh Group, visit www.ardaghgroup.com.