Concentrical is a growing technology company that creates meaningful solutions and products to enable students and learners of any age to forge their path to success by eliminating barriers and inspiring them to achieve their education and career goals.
Our company values a culture of openness, community, and sense of ownership. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a team of highly-talented people working across various disciplines to design and deliver solutions that have a real impact on people’s lives.
We offer competitive salaries and state-of-the-art computer hardware and software. We value work life balance and offer flexible work schedules.
ABOUT THE ROLE
For this role, we are looking for a QA Engineer who is passionate about delivering seemless and performant user experiences. You'll work to validate and test the software produced by our teams to ensure it is functional, intuitive, and ready for production. You'll work closely with the production team at all steps of the process to ensure the quality of the software we deliver to our users.
- Maintain a high standard of quality for software delivered.
- Build product test strategies, write and execute test plans, file bugs, and communicate with the team about issues, risk, and product quality.
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve the QA process
- Help educate others in Engineering and Product on testing and QA; work with them to determine product quality goals and measurements.
- Work with engineering and support to triage inbound bug reports and reproduce reported issues.
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle to ensure software quality.
- Practical experience or degree/certification in a related field
- Experience in test development with positive and negative test scenarios
- Experience writing robust test cases, and executing on them
- Ability to quickly debug issues
- Ability to work independently
- Understanding of automated testing a plus
- A strong attention to detail, usability, security, and reliability
- Availability to overlap with U.S. time zones as needed