We are looking for a passionate and talented 2D Artist (experience in UI/UX is plus) to join Brave Giant to work on new projects. The ideal candidate has a lot of knowledge and experience, responds to feedback positively and enjoys teamwork. Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment, so this role includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
• Independently devise game design from the aspect of visual presentation to the players and propose potential solutions to the game design team. Creating various game graphics such as environments, characters, user interface and other game specific elements that can fit seamlessly with our established art style.
• Set and maintain the level of quality in creating game ready assets.
• Work quickly and coherently within your team and other departments.
Skills that are expected:
• Work experience in similar positions of minimum 5 years
• Advanced Adobe Photoshop skills
• Great understanding of composition, anatomy, light, color, shape
• Good knowledge of mobile game market and gaming trends
In return, here is what we can give:
• Competitive salary
• A dynamic and extremely upbeat workplace
• Chance to work with senior professionals and teams from the field
• Ongoing education and training: Self-improvement is a priority so conferences, classes, workshops, courses (external and internal) are all part of the package!
• Community events: we are heavily involved in developing startup, tech and gaming ecosystems – and will include you into it!
Help us get to know you! Send us your CV where we can see your work.