Have you heard of IP engineering? Clarivate is one of the undisputed world leaders in this field. Thousands of worldwide best patent and trademark attorneys in pharma, automotive, tech and many other industries are relying on Clarivate software tools to protect their patents, to come up with the new brands (trademarks) and to bring more innovation to this world.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven Team Lead to join our .Net team in Belgrade. This is an amazing opportunity to work on Clarivate IPG products. The work is focused on the development and maintenance of our web-based applications for the Intellectual Property Market while actively shaping the future of given products, as well as team practices and processes.
About you – experience, education, skills and accomplishments
- 1+ years of leadership experience
- 3+ years of development work experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of experience with .Net C# ,SQL development and related tools
- 3+ years of experience with consuming, designing and extending APIs (e.g. REST, CQRS)
It would be great if you also had . . .
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Design, or related field
- Experience working with cloud based applications and cloud tools
- Experience with Winforms or Linux
- Knowledge of Oracle or SQL server dbs
- Experience with implementing and testing integrations between multiple systems
- Experience and understanding of OAuth2 and SAML protocol as well as Single Sign-On solutions
What will you be doing in this role?
- Use appreciable originality on assignments; participate and propose solutions on technical discussions
- Lead and guide team members in producing timely and quality project deliverables and supervise junior team members
- Participate in code reviews, testing, deployment to production
- Work closely with solutions team on implementations to understand customer needs and & work effectively to meet delivery timelines
- Plan, develop and implement quality software solutions that effectively satisfy business functional and non-functional requirements
- Lead the collaboration with team members, other teams (DevOps) and groups (Product Management) within Clarivate
- Plan and lead the refactor, update, and extension of existing code and frameworks to remain current and maintainable
- Continuously lead the improvement and innovation
- The role will partially consist of reviewing the code and helping junior team members to learn and improve required skills, processes and techniques.
Product you will be developing
A comprehensive and configurable IPMS, Memotech helps corporations to manage their assets across the entire IP lifecycle drive awareness, improve strategic decision making, and increase market competitiveness. The system is not just a traditional docketing system, it also manages workflow, provides insights into portfolio, process analytics, and gives the user a tailored view of the data allowing them to easily find and act on any necessary decision-making processes required to manage the portfolio. At its core, Memotech provides a central repository for an organization’s entire IP portfolio while also allowing collaboration amongst all contributors. This world-class IP management system empowers innovation, elevates IP management and protection capabilities, and facilitates agile portfolio management and optimization.
About the Team
The team consists of 100+ people and is reporting to the engineering lead. We have a great skill set in .Net, C#, SQL and common front end frameworks and technology .
You will collaborate with the QA Engineers, Architects, Product Owner and Professional Services teams to build reliable software ready to be used by hundreds of corporate clients around the world.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Lunch
- Yearly Bonus
- Yearly Merit Plan
- Company Shares
- My Learning Platform
- Family benefits: Bushido kids sports school, tutorship lessons
- Fit Pass
- Mental health care- Psychotherapy sessions
- Company bicycles for rent free of charge
Hours of Work
We are flexible on working from home. The expected core hours of engagement will be an 8-hour day starting at CEST 9:00 AM and ending at CEST 5:00 PM. This is a full-time position.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.