This position is part of the Global SAP support center at Magna. The SAP Security Analyst supports all activities of the department and ensures active participation in the daily business of her/his functional responsibility and supports fully the ISAE3402 processes.
- SAP User Administration.
- SAP Role Administration – Maintenance of SAP authorization concepts.
- Support SAP Change management processes.
- Coordinate external resources.
- Support subprojects independently.
- Continuous improvement of processes and strategy.
Knowledge and Education
- BSc. in Business Informatics or similar education (University or University of applied Sciences) or equivalent work experience.
- MSc. in a related field is an advantage.
- 1 to 5 Years of Work-related experience.
- SAP Certification is an advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- SAP Basis Know How
- Basic understanding of IT Security and Audit requirements.
- solid MS Office experience.
- SAP Hana (on premise and C4C) is an advantage.
- Knowledge of SoD Conflicts is an advantage.
- Analytical and flexible approaches in the projects.
- High external and internal service orientation, initiative, creativity, diligence, accuracy and social skills.
- High performance and organizational skills.
- Hands-on mentality and ability to work in a team.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral).
- German language skills are an advantage.
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.
We offer attractive benefits (e.g. yearly bonus up to 10% of yearly salary) and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience.