Do you like working with high-level technologies and top-shelf solutions? Making a significant impact on the whole world?
Well… we happen to have THE opportunity for you! We are building a multi-disciplinary team of professionals to skyrocket this exciting initiative.
To reach the ambitious goals, we are looking for Java Developers. You will enter a project where you will have room to explore and contribute to the decision-making process while being a part of our international team and like-minded developers from Europe, The USA, and the Middle East.
This is an opportunity for you, both still growing and experienced Developers, who want to choose their working method. One more thing, this position can be both office-based and remote and based anywhere in Serbia.
Do you have what it takes to join us:
- Understanding the principles of object-oriented programming
- Good knowledge of Java, SQL, web technologies, and common frameworks (Spring, JPA, Hibernate, etc)
- No less than 3 years of relevant experience
- Tutoring less experienced team members
- You are keen to automate repetitions in your daily work
- You know and follow the principles of clean code, always striving for good readability and maintainability
- You care for testing, knowing that unit tests are not the only kind out there
- You know Cloud Computing principles
- first-hand experience in building high-impact cognitive city solutions
- great career opportunities with constant improvement, high-quality training to develop skills and gain new experiences
- work in an international team of experts and via various Nortal offices
- an inspiring developer community within Nortal with +200 global advocates to boost your personal growth
- impact within the team and the company, contributing to the decision-making
- great people-oriented atmosphere. We strive to create an environment where people can feel comfortable, focus on work and also recharge batteries when it is needed to keep a healthy balance
- cozy offices with parking, joint sports activities, free drinks and fruits, and private health insurance