Entry level position. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
The role is responsible for ensuring that Global solutions related applications, services and procedures are well supported and properly executed. This includes enterprise application user support, application configuration (2nd Level), master data management, access management, QA and testing processes and continuous improvement. The Junior Application Administrator is focused on 1st and 2nd level technical incidents and works closely with the IT administration areas
e.g., 3rd level administration, infrastructure and B2B. In addition, the Junior Application Administrator will act as a coordination role within the region and supports the global lead with regional coordination and as a regional escalation point, for finance processes, training purposes and other coordinative tasks.
- Administering, support and maintenance of business applications which are operated by Global Solutions Application Support, e.g., Windows and WEB applications (SharePoint and .NET applications), Storage, Time Tracking, Internet applications, etc.
- User support: 1st and 2nd level Support, troubleshooting and reporting
- Interface to 3rd level support for issue and problem management
- Manage ticket queue and prioritize work based on impact analysis
- Supports functional department with user training
- Continuous improvements for application support processes
- Project member for new applications (Go Live preparations and after Go Live support)
- Administration of master data (Company Hierarchy, Access Management, Contracts)
- Supporting, trouble shooting and administering of SharePoint relevant issues
- Documentation: Prepare technical documentation, keep all internal documentation systems (i.e., OneNote, LeanIX, etc.) up to date
- Backup and Restore
- Support for application testing
- Delivers feedback to Design, Architecture and PM/BA teams
- Write training material for defined applications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field of study from a recognized IT program.
Skills and Competencies:
- Experience with .NET Applications, IIS, Windows OS, SharePoint and MSSQL
- Knowledge in the field of administration of WEB applications and databases (MSSQL)
- Basic knowledge in the field of programming of WEB applications
- Power BI, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS knowledge is an advantage
- Profound knowledge within the Microsoft Office product family
- Analytical and strong in troubleshooting and problem-solving, familiar with incident support and application development lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and quick comprehension
- Ability to work independently and with others in a collaborative environment
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented and ability prioritize work
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet critical deadlines
- A passion and vision for technology with an affinity for IT and good technical understanding
- Able to communicate in German, Mandarin or Spanish are an asset
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating
work environment. Regular overnight travel up to 10%.