Portfolio BI (PBI) empowers the most sophisticated buy-side ﬁrms to take control of their portfolio and operational data. Born from the merger with Hentsū, and backed by Credit Suisse Asset Management's NEXT Investors, our customers benefit from our integrated platforms, local technological expertise, and seasoned financial experts. We are an asset management technologist, and we provide a fully managed cloud platform for hedge funds, with on-demand trading, research and corporate technology, as well as connectivity to market data providers, brokers, and exchanges. Our vision is to drive agile transformation across financial services through public cloud technologies, SaaS and data science.
We're looking for a proactive and bright Network Engineer to join our Cloud Operations Engineering team.
- Be able to work in a hybrid environment (remote and in the office)
- Work with cutting-edge technology and technology leaders such as Microsoft, AWS, Fortinet, Cisco, etc.
- Work with talented, enthusiastic and diverse teams
- Have access to training and coaching to support your growing ambition
- Have your professional certifications paid for by the company
- Have unlimited use of an online coaching platform for personal needs
- Get the opportunity to receive a yearly performance bonus
- Get a permanent employment contract
- Get a private healthcare insurance package
- Have 24/7 access to a comfortable office in the heart of Belgrade, with office refreshments, snacks, fruits and Friday happy-hour
We need you to:
- Be a part of a dynamic and motivated team of Cloud operation support infrastructure engineers, that provide 24/7 support and manage the operation, performance, and availability of our internal systems and client networks
- Provide networking infrastructure support across both UK and US clients
- Manage support tickets within SLAs, escalation internally or with third parties, and daily reporting
- Monitor, manage and support network infrastructures globally, including vendor escalation
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve current monitoring and achieve zero support goal
- Develop and implement automation tools
- 3+ years of experience in a networking role, working on support of switches, routers, WAN, firewalls, and proxies – experience with Fortinet and Cisco is mandatory
- Proficiency in IP networking such as addressing, TCP/IP, subnets, VLANs, and routing
- Experience in IPsec, SSL and Web filtering
- Experience working in a 1st and 2nd line role supporting Windows-based servers, desktops, Active Directory environment and applications is a plus
- Experience monitoring and supporting complex environments, in client-facing roles and SLAs
- Experience working with support ticketing systems, documenting issues and resolutions
- A customer focus, with outstanding customer service and communications skills
- Collaboration and development tools, such as the Atlassian suite
Great if you also have:
- Knowledge of cloud networking (Azure or AWS)
- Knowledge of FortiManager and FortiAnalyser
- Application packaging and networking patch management
- Experience with scripting, and configuration automation
- Certifications such as CCNP, Fortinet NSE or similar
- Some financial services, or trading exposure
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an interview with the HR manager in Belgrade and technical interviews with our experts. We give our best to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible, up to two weeks maximum.
Want to learn more about us?
Check out: https://www.portfoliobi.com/