Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Lead Software Developer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
In this position you will work on backend part of Acronis Cyber Protect & Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud solutions, which consist of many complex micro services working under high load. We are looking for a highly motivated person with strong desire to learn and dig deep and who is just as excited about innovation, technology and quality as we are.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design, develop and maintain backend services (Go/Python) for new and currently existing features of Acronis Cyber Protect & Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud solutions
- Translate software requirements into stable, quality, high performance code; write tests, perform code reviews
- Collaborate closely with other team members and teams
- Manage a group of junior/middle/senior backend engineers: planning, work decomposition, progress tracking, quality control, mentoring, driving/adjusting processed in the team, making decisions, tech. leadership
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 5+ years of backend development experience in commercial projects
- 3+ years of Go/Python development experience
- 2+ years of small/medium size team management experience
- Hands-on HTTP/Authentication/WebServices/REST API knowledge
- Work experience with RDBMS (PostgreSQL/MySQL/MSSQL)
- TCP/IP stack knowledge & network related programming experience
- Multi-threaded programming experience
- Linux advanced user
- Hands-on Docker+Kubernetes experience
- Work experience with Redis, RabbitMQ (or similar solutions)
- Understanding of distributed systems problems and solutions
- Git advanced user
- Good written and spoken English to communicate efficiently with other teams and team members
- Work experience with Cassandra
- C/C++ basic knowledge
- Atlassian stack (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence)
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances