We are looking for medior/senior Android Developer.
Our mission is to bring digital identities to the world. We want to give our users control over their digital identities through Freja eID mobile application.
Find out more about Freja eID solution at https://frejaeid.com/en/home/
These are our values:
- One team – we stand together and everything we're doing we do as a one team. We learn together, we face our challenges together, we celebrate success together.
- Innovation and initiative – we seek for innovation, we question status quo, and we're supporting each other initiatives.
- Personal development – personal growth is our key value in strengthening the team
What will you do:
- Develop and build software components (applications, services, libraries)
- Write automated tests
- Research, evaluate, and implement new technologies
- Design and document technical solutions
- Code reviews
- Actively improve knowledge in programming, frameworks, programming principles and best practices
- Code re-factoring, maintaining code base to keep it stable, scalable and adaptive to changes
- Learn new languages and platforms
What skills are required for this position:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Android development
- University degree in software engineering related field
- Writing clean code
- Writing unit tests, developing code designed for unit testing
- Working with GIT code versioning tool
- Using Gradle build tool
- Good knowledge of English
- Using third-party libraries and APIs
- Developing intuitive and quality user interfaces
- Solid understanding of OOP
What knowledge and skills are nice to have:
- CameraX/Camera2 API
- REST and JSON
- Work with other platforms (e.g. iOS, Java, React)
- Jenkins CI tool
- Understanding of common network protocols and services (HTTP, SSH, DNS, TCP)
- Knowing SQL and one of NoSQL databases
How the interviews/selection process looks like:
- Up to three rounds of interviews
- First interview is a mix of technical and HR interview. It takes about 45 minutes. We go through your resume and discuss your projects and work experiences.
- The 2nd interview is technical. We present some problems to you, you work on a solution, think out loud and discuss alternatives, pros and cons.
- The last interview is with our management, we present you our offer
What do we offer:
- An opportunity to work in international team experienced in related technologies
- Private insurance
- 23 vacation days (+1 day on every two years spent in the company, +1 day for every child)
- 12 days of sick leave per year
- 100% paid vacation and sick days
- Competitive salary
- Chance to improve your skills, both technical and soft skills
- Great team culture and atmosphere
- Flexible working hours