Enthusiasm, togetherness, and a “get-it-done” attitude is what our IKEA culture is built upon. We’re optimists, constantly looking for new and better ways to do things. Our values are the foundation of our work. They ensure that all of us have a comfortable place to be our best according to our diverse backgrounds and ideas.
Become our Navision Specialist at IKEA South-East Europe
You are eager to take initiatives that lead and inspire colleagues to attain common goals and targets. Always acting in a service-minded and professional way that puts the end users’ needs and business operations in focus. IKEA values are close to your heart and attitude. You understand and able to communicate the strategic goals and how they affect our daily work.
Large-scale retailing and meeting the customer are within your core interests. You are keen on delivering outstanding IT support and solve problems in a seamless chain. You are the one who takes personal leadership, learns on the job and keeps competence up to date, as well as identifies and proposes improvements to IT processes when needed.
WHO YOU ARE
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a must.
- Experience of working within IT, particularly with the Microsoft Dynamics NAV support and/or implementation activities
- Understanding of the end user's needs and general business processes.
- Knowledge of MS-SQL server
- Knowledge of the IT infrastructure standards and technical environment.
- Basic knowledge of project and change management.
- Self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team (both local & remote) as well as independently.
- Ability to be a Digital team ambassador by guiding end users and adapting communication to different situations and persons in a simple and user-friendly way, thereby simplifying perceived complexity and structure of IT.
- Ability to eagerly and efficiently share information, knowledge and experience with colleagues.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English (written and verbal).
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY RESPONSABILITES
To configure, deploy, test, and maintain integration systems and services in MS Dynamics Nav, and/or to support the development of digital products that enhance customer experience. Provide support in daily business operations, acting as the MS NAV expert within the organization. Additionally, to contribute to technical vendor agreements.
You will be part of the country Digital team and you will:
- Support the rollout and smooth integration of Microsoft Dynamics NAV platform
- Provide user management & licenses follow up
- Closely collaborate with the Developers team, company business functions and colleagues in another countries for Microsoft Dynamics NAV implementation
- Perform and manage planned activities, such as IT installations, upgrades, local rebuilds and maintenance activities.
- Take care of production, test, and training environments.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand and translate needs into product ideas
- Be liaison person between business stakeholder and vendor
- Analyze, resolve and document onsite support cases in an efficient and professional manner.
- Perform all daily tasks according to set procedures, rules and guidelines. Provide technical training to end users.
- Act as an ambassador for IKEA Digital team in the country.
- Participate in digital projects.
- Take necessary decisions and actions to solve issues, as well as prioritize issues according to business needs, and know when and how to escalate an issue in the support chain.
- Respond to IT emergency situations in the country.
- Contribute to the local organization’s IT budget process when required.
- And other tasks to support Digital team
IKEA South-East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We currently operate 6 stores, and we will open 1 new one in the upcoming period.
We strongly encourage and warmly welcome applications of people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences because we believe that diversity in IKEA makes us stronger.