Heads Talent Solutions has partnered with Effortel Technologies SA, a leading Mobile Virtual Network Enabler based in Brussels, Belgium, with R&D facilities in Sofia, Plovdiv, and Belgrade.
Effortel is providing their own products and services across Europe, the Middle East and Africa to Mobile Virtual Network Operators. Their platform provides complete product flexibility in terms of standard and value-added mobile services like Voice, SMS, mobile data, order management, billing, and many more.
We are looking for a experienced .NET developer with the ability to drive and execute cutting-edge engineering and architecture. They will collaborate within Scrum teams in an Agile environment, and ensure the final quality of products by driving best coding and software development practices.
- Apply incisive design and exceptional coding skill to knocking features off the products’ executive and growing features list.
- Participate in periodic rapid refactoring that keeps the application code fresh, flexible and reusable
- Participate in team meetings and report development progress to the management
- Work together with QA, Solution Architects and BAs to clarify business requirements
- Suggest improvements for better software quality
- Provide inputs to the team in order to improve the development process
- Recognize opportunities and adopt innovative technologies
- 4+ years of proven experience designing, developing and scaling high-volume Enterprise Applications
- Fast, clean, efficient code implementation
- Excellent knowledge in .NET Framework 4.5, MVC, design patterns and practices
- Very good knowledge and experience with Database technologies
- Very good knowledge of Linux OS
- Experience with CI/CD practices and tools (e.g. Jenkins, Git, etc)
- Fluency in English
- Experience with any of the following – .Net Core, Razor pages, Entity/ Entity Core Framework, IIS, Kafka – will be considered an advantage
- Experience with JS Frameworks (Angular, ExtJS, React, Vanilla JS) will be considered an advantage
Personal skills and qualities:
- A responsible, detail-oriented person, able to prioritize and multi-task workload
- A motivated team-player interested in knowledge-sharing and growing as a technical professional
What they offer:
- Excellent working environment, combined with a great experience boost, training and a career path in an award-winning international IT company
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Additional health insurance package for employees and their children
- Corporate SIM card and phone
- Access to Team buildings, key conferences, internal and external trainings
- Additional social bonuses as per company policy and culture – compliments on personal occasions, range of discounts, various social events.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.