We are looking to hire a NOC Engineer as a member of NOC Team which is 24/7 part of Technology Operations Organization focused on monitoring TS internal and external systems, troubleshooting issues, resolving or escalating them.
NOC Team is working closely with other TeleSign teams such as Tech Ops, DEV and Tech Support and employs a customer-centric oriented approach to improve the quality of the service that TeleSign provides.
- Member of 24×7 Network operations team working on rotating shift basis
- First -level technical support for TeleSign’s servers & network.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and alert handling related to TeleSign’s servers and networks data centers worldwide
- Support traffic moves based on technical, business and operational response drivers
- Collect and analyze forensic information related to issues, alerts or customer escalations. Fix issues and/or escalate to on-call staff
- Respond to solve alerts where possible and escalate when needed and Insure ownership is correctly assigned
- Execute monthly Linux patching procedures
- Diagnose technical problems using internal tools, database queries and log file analysis and identify solutions for recurring issue
- Monitor and improve our systems and perform data analysis
- Suggest and improve system monitoring and self-healing processes
- Personally resolve issues where possible and escalate issues to internal teams or external suppliers if required
- Successfully handle multiple priorities in work with customers
- Collaborate with technical peers in order to improve efficiency and satisfaction of customer support
- Ensure customers are satisfied with the effectiveness and efficiency of the support they receive
- Ability to work in shifts (24/7 shift schedule).
- IV/VI level of education
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Advance knowledge of: Linux (such as working from the CLI), SQL (including analysis of data stored in databases) and networking (TCP/IP, HTTP and other common Internet protocols)
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Self-organized and proactive approach with excellent communication skills
- Successfully handle multiple priorities and ability to handle stressful situation
- Working understanding of any of basic technical concepts of REST API, Java, PHP, Ruby, C#, Python …
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Status Page), ”Kibana”, ”Grafana”, “Confluence” – will be treated as advantage
- Telecom and Messaging experience (CPaaS, SMS, Voice, telecom data, Carrier ecosystem)
- IT related certifications a plus.
We are offering
- Good compensation – Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
- And much, much more…
Telesign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Telesign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Telesign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.