Optima Apps is delivering high quality IT products and services, which help our clients grow their businesses and improve their efficiency.
Using latest industry standards is our highest priority and implementing agile methods gives us possibility to quickly answer to all clients’ needs and adapt quickly to all changes that one project can require.
Our main services are software engineering, consulting, software and system architecture, DB engineering and system administration.
Currently Optima Apps is expanding the PHP Team and we need smart and fun people to join us and take part in projects that will shape up systems in some of the most challenging industries World-Wide.
- Have University degree in computer science
- Have at least 3 years of experience in PHP development
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Be proficient in PHP, MVC and OOP
- Experience with SQL
- Be familiar with Web services
- Be familiar with Git
- Have good written and spoken knowledge of English language
Considered as a plus
- Experience in Zend Framework
- Experience in Docker
- Experience with NoSQL (document based database)
- Working with Linux based operating systems
- Procedural PHP
- Knowledge of German language
What we offer
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect.
- Opportunity to be part of a highly talented, professional and friendly team in a dynamic, but relaxed working atmosphere
- Working on long-term projects
- Job security – we are looking for people who want to stay with us for a long period of time
- Flexible model of work – remote, from office or hybrid
- 23 days of annual leave plus vacation days loyalty program
- Private health insurance
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Team buildings and other fun activities
- Referral bonus
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee, snacks and fruits available every day
We appreciate every sent application, however, only short listed candidates will be contacted.