The world's leading retailers trust and rely on Everseen's Visual AI™ solutions to improve their bottom line by minimizing shrink, streamlining operations via hyper automation, and delivering a better customer experience.
Everseen’s Visual AI™ is a comprehensive process aware platform that delivers Checkout Intelligence, Shelf Intelligence, Supply Chain Intelligence, Car Lot Intelligence, Production Line Intelligence, and Generic Process Automation Applications, transforming how businesses see and solve their most costly problems. The company’s ground-breaking AI technology processes over 200 years of video footage every day and protects ~$500B worth of assets.
Everseen has earned multiple industry accolades, including 5 consecutive years as Gartner’s Top Pick for Retail Technology Innovation, Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50 winner, and Google & Deloitte’s new Tech award winner. Everseen is headquartered in Ireland, with its US Head office in Miami as well as R&D Centres in Timisoara, Romania; Belgrade, Serbia; Barcelona, Spain and India. For more information visit www.everseen.com.
The Product Manager will be the on-the-ground point person, responsible for moving all products in the portfolio forward to achieve the right outcome for the customer and Everseen. The product they will be managing is used for image and video annotations, used for training AI models.
- Manage the product vision, strategy and lifecycle
- Help the product team deliver the product that is aligned with the product vision, business requirements and user needs
- Create and communicate the product roadmap, clarify priorities, enable execution of key deliverables, and provide transparency into status, risks, and scope changes
- Drive cross-functional issue resolution, ensuring issues are identified, owned, and prioritized.
- Ensure feedback and idea gathering from users and other stakeholders, prioritization and integration into the product roadmap
- Ensure proper translation of business needs into product requirements
- Ensure proper reporting and transparency, communicate any blockers and hindrances in execution
Successful candidature requirements
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Product Management in SaaS or IT companies
- Ability to collaborate effectively with engineers, researchers and business personnel
- Passion about AI applications would be a plus
- Experience with product and project management tools
- Fluent English, strong written and spoken communication skills
- BSc Degree, MSc or MBA would be a plus