Advanced solutions for industrial automation
We are looking for you for the reinforcement of our team: PROJECT MANAGER
- Leading of project teams within the automation solution development;
- Initiates project organization upon client's project approval;
- Introduces project scope, deliverables, milestones, timeline and organization to all team members, external vendors and consultants;
- Manages and controls project scope, milestones, costs, risks and quality;
- Coordinates and monitors dedicated resources so that project deliverables are met within planned effort, time and quality;
- Support of commissioning, application, testing and customer support for customers;
- Reports to client and all stakeholders project status;
- Manages requests for project scope, time or cost change;
- Controls external vendors and consultants deliverables;
- Ensures completeness of project documentation;
- Provides timely project closure;
- Undertaking any other given responsibilities because of operational necessity.
- 3+ more years experience in project management;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechatronics, Electrical and Computer Science or related field;
- Full professional proficiency in English;
- Knowledge of PLC programming will be considered as an advantage;
- Knowledge of local automation industry desirable;
- Experience with agile development and Scrum methodology;
- History of successful research and proof-of-concept of new technology.
- Leadership skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Organized person with good time management;
- Problem solving and Escalate Management;
- Good interpersonal relations and team building;
- Dealing with complex issues in interdisciplinary teams;
- Curious person willing to learn new things;
- Committed team player, working in line with the needs of the business.
- Great environment for personal and professional development;
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Work in a dynamic company with highly performing teams;
- Flexibility at work – flexible work schedule and casual dress code.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receive your complete and informative application documents in English.