Spiralyze is a U.S. based A/B Testing Agency, that helps leading companies increase their Conversion Rate, by testing what works. (Think the intersection of psychology, statistics, and marketing). We have 100+ full-time team members and due to growth, expect to double our size over the next 18 months.
We do deep research into our clients and their customers and figure out what is stopping customers from buying or filling in a lead form. We turn those insights into designs. We code those designs into challenger web pages. Then we A/B test our pages against the original to measure impact.
The project managers sit at the center of our process and have three responsibilities:
- Coordination. Running big A/B tests requires teams of 5-10 people (researchers, strategists, designers, copywriters, developers, QA, analysts, clients, etc). You coordinate the teams and keep pushing the project forward.
- Planning. You build the roadmap of the next 10 – 20 tests. You sell the vision to clients and communicate progress in weekly client meetings.
- Energy. As the point of contact for the client and internal teams, you get everyone excited about testing and bring the energy.
We don’t expect you to have AB Testing experience – we can train you.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Extreme diligence and organization. You make the trains run on time!
- Experience in project management, preferably in a software or digital agency setting.
- Excellent communication skills. Your bias is over-communication and reaching out proactively to clients to keep projects moving forward.
- Curiosity about different businesses and technologies and how things work.
- Overlap of at least 5 working hours with U.S. Eastern Standard Time (New York).
For people interested in technology and psychology and curious about what actually works to motivate people to take action, this will be the most interesting job you will ever have.
Note: The contract for this position is for an independent contractor.