As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
About the role:
We are looking for a QA engineer for CF Benchmarks. The successful candidate will take responsibility for QA and work closely with the existing systems, index and frontend teams to ensure all aspects of our systems are thoroughly tested and developed according to best practices. This will involve improving existing test coverage, end-to-end testing and working with the wider team to testing is accounted for when defining requirements.
This role can be based remotely or hybrid with our office in London. To learn more about CF Benchmarks, please click here
What you'll do:
- Take responsibility for QA processes within CF Benchmarks
- Own automated testing at CF Benchmarks
- Implement end-to-end tests
- Take responsibility for existing test infrastructure
- Work with product team to ensure test is considered at the requirements stage
- Ensure test reports and coverage is integrated into CI
- Work with other engineers to ensure tests are suitable, efficient and properly thought out
- Review merge requests from the view of QA
- Ensure manual testing is done where automated testing is insufficient
Who you are:
- Excellent Java developer with previous experience of modern testing frameworks in Java
- Attentive to details and able to quickly identify potential problem areas
- Previous experience working in the financial sector
- Highly capable of writing simple, understandable code
- Effective communicator
- Able to work closely with both engineering and product
- Experience working with CI systems
- Understanding of cryptocurrency technologies
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.