GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside: www.global-engineering-technologies.com/get-inside
We are looking for: SAP WM Support
- End-user support (2nd and 3rd level), root-cause identification and incident troubleshooting
- Monitor the SAP WM application suite, analyze reports from the system or third parties and follow defined processes to solve the problem or escalate it
- Liaise and prioritize requests with end users and proactively resolve them
- Assist in coordinating SAP technical activities with 3rd parties to seamlessly implement change and formulating change requests to the newly implemented solution
- Establishing and standardizing procedures and user instructions in the area of logistics
- Translate user requirements to functional l specifications and identify improvement areas in existing processes
- Planning and execution of quality assurance, applying of test procedures and standards
- Develop a strong understanding of client and industry business processes to provide SAP supported advice to clients
- Knowledge handover to users for the implemented SAP processes and new functionalities
- Hold trainings and workshops for knowledge transfer, collection of user requirements, creation of documentation
- Previous experience in SAP WM/EWM modules or other logistics modules (MM/PP…)
- Good warehouse operations and process knowledge (Inbound, Outbound, Internal Processes…)
- Good understanding of QA process
- Demonstrate a keen interest in SAP technology
- Your English is at an advanced level or higher – written and spoken
- Strong interpersonal and soft skills, able to quickly develop relationships with all stakeholders
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to collaborate in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to work in shifts time model
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- Previous working experience in end user support domain
- Experience with (Jira) ticketing tool
- Technical background (formal or self-learned)
- Strong analytical skills and step-by-step problem solving
- Independence in solving tasks and proactivity in giving suggestions for improvement
- Conversational German language knowledge
- Proficient in the use of MS Office specifically Outlook and Excel
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Regular trainings for professional and personal development
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.