Finbet d.o.o. Associated Company to international Fincore group is hiring IT professionals for its Belgrade office.
To that end, Finbet is seeking for Scala Developer
“Finworks Data Management Platform” is a cloud-native application offering functionality for automated data collection, quality control, processing and publishing a Golden Copy of data from various sources and formats. It provides a central secure place for accessing and analysing large volumes of data assets. It is built around open-source components, including Apache Spark and Apache Zeppelin, and deployable on all major public clouds.
We are looking for a talented Scala Developer to join our multiskilled team to work on the design and implementation of our cloud-based data management platform. In this role, a successful candidate will be working with the technology behind Big Data, Distributed Processing and Cloud Infrastructure.
- Design, develop and maintain applications using Scala and Akka, including system modules for FTP, S3, Compression, Encryption, NoSQL connectivity
- Utilise Open ID Connect flow for authentication and authorisation, WebSockets for integration with UI application
- Apply security best practices in the day-to-day work, perform regular vulnerabilities review and upgrade of the 3rd party libraries and components
- Take ownership of the Scala component, establish Scala codding standards, analyse the implementation and propose improvements
- Work towards end-to-end automation of the software delivery process – continuous build, integration, code review, vulnerabilities scan, package and deployment on upstream environments
- Functional programming with Scala
- Akka Framework
- Knowledge of security best practices
Any of the following would also be desirable
- Linux, bash / shell scripting
- Apache Spark
- Apache Zeppelin
- Experience with 3rd party integrations
- Continuous Integration tools
What we offer
- Permanent position in established business with opportunities to progress
- Excellent development training and opportunities for professional certifications and diplomas; or mentoring with experienced and helpful colleagues
- Excellent benefits package including private medical insurance
- Hybrid working, flexible and well-balanced work environment – whether you like an early or late start you’re welcome here; or if you prefer to work from home part of the week
- Family supportive working culture – we understand that ‘it takes a village to raise a child’ so we provide support and flexibility to parents and families
- Competitive pay structure, with regular salary reviews and career tracking
- Welcoming atmosphere in the office with multinational teams and company organized office parties, gigs, team building activities
If you think you would fit in well, send us your application and CV now electronically.
We will be in touch with the shortlisted candidates.
Finbet is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process.
Finbet has affiliated companies and business partners in several countries, so in rare cases we may transfer data we collect.
Finbet will utilize appropriate and lawful protection methods when transferring your data across international borders.
For more information, please refer to Finbet’s Privacy Notice
Full list of available positions on https://www.finbet.rs