We looking for Senior Data Scientist who will lead the team and build an extendable automated attribution system, powered by deep learning, to automatically extract product attributes based on image information and unstructured product descriptions.
- 5+ years of software development experience;
- 3+ years of ML / DS / AI systems experience;
- Familiarity with NLP and Image analytics;
- Good understanding of PyTorch (or TensorFlow), numpy, pandas, etc;
- Experience in selection, training, evaluation and tuning of the modern deep learning models: CNNs & visual transformers, text transformers;
- Understanding of modern DevOps/MLOps practices, experience with cloud providers – GCP will be a plus;
- Solid understanding of classical algorithms, data structures, and coding standards;
- Ability to analyze complex requirements, formulate pragmatic approaches, identify risks, propose solutions and present your ideas in a winning way;
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Very competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering, and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central, and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.