Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband provider.
We offer broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard' with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service.
Here in Belgrade, we support our UK colleagues in a shared mission: to gigabit Britain. Our office started up in Belgrade in 2013 with what was then 20 developers. Now it's grown into our largest office with more than 500 people.
Whatever we're doing, going beyond the expected is the benchmark.
We work smarter, together, being agile and responding with the speed our business and customers demand – without compromising on quality. We stay focused, performing at our best to ensure we are focused on hitting targets and goals together. And we strive for excellence, paying attention to the detail, constantly seeking to stretch ourselves and find better ways of doing things.
And today we're looking for a Senior Front-End Developer who shares these values. Does this sound like you?
What are we looking for?
- Team player
- Experienced front-end OOP developer
- Frameworks: AngularJS, Vue.js
- Some basic knowledge of WordPress is welcome, otherwise you'll pick it up here
What you can expect:
- Good team of experienced and pleasant people. Most of us are here for more than 6 years
- Good onboarding program with comprehensive documentation
- Development of our own telco solutions
- Opportunity to work on and influence new projects from start
- Well defined process and responsibilities
- Balanced no-stress workload with no overtime
- Focus on your wellbeing
Some standard and some extra perks:
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Hybrid working
- 25 days' paid holiday increasing each year
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Private medical insurance
- Massages in the office
- Sweet Tuesdays
- Team sports activities
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Bring your dog to work
- Enhanced pay for new parents
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. In fact, this is at the heart of our culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life.
What happens next?
- You apply
- We carefully review your application
- We'll get back to you — even if it's a no (for now)
We look forward to hearing from you.