Looking for a place where you, your skills, and your contribution are valued and recognized? Somewhere you can grow not just as a professional, but also as an individual? You've come to the right place. At IT Labs, we take care of our own – and we mean it. If you love to code, can easily prioritize and analyze work, and keep one eye on the bigger picture and business needs – then you're the Senior Backend Engineer we're looking for.
As Senior Back End (.NET) Software Engineer, you will be tasked with ensuring we meet the clients’ needs. We expect that you will use your full knowledge and skills to design, build, and maintain reliable lines of code, but also help develop the strategic plan for projects.
At IT Labs, learning is a process that never stops and we much appreciate a positive attitude towards learning new things, proactivity and innovative approach when facing challenges, and above all – the will to cooperate with every team member.
Sound like a job for you?
- Ability to write and maintain understandable technical documentation
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Ability to understand and use Object-Relational Mapper (ORM) frameworks
- Ability to understand, recognize and properly implement software design principles and patterns
- Ability to diagnose, prevent and mitigate any security vulnerabilities
- Ability to conceptualize and create abstract models that organize elements with data modeling
- To know how to query, manipulate and manage data storage
- Ability to build and maintain Web API services
- To be experienced with using cloud services (AWS)
We’ll also appreciate if you have:
- A positive attitude, with the willingness to learn and collaborate
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong desire to stay on top of the latest developments in web technologies
We are a collaborative, supportive, and diverse bunch of people, who enjoy working together and treat each other with the utmost respect. Here everyone has the opportunity to share their experience, learn, and grow. Here are some of the perks we offer:
- Working from home,
- Flexible working hours,
- Referral Bonuses
- Professional development budget,
- Certifications & access to e-learning platforms
- Working on international projects,
- Fun team-building activities.
We are a company that seeks the best for both our employees and clients, reaching beyond expectations in turning dreams into reality. Our way of working is rooted in our core values (Integrity, Excellence, Proactivity, Innovation, and People), with an expectation that our future colleagues will make these their second nature in their everyday work and life. We don’t ask for perfection, but we do appreciate people motivated to better themselves in every conceivable aspect.
About IT Labs
Founded in 2005, IT Labs is an international software tech company, specializing in purpose and process-driven teams for high-performance, innovation, transformation, and efficiency. Our HQ is in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, and we have teams and offices around the world – the UK, the Netherlands, Belarus, Serbia, and North Macedonia. We are constantly growing, and we would love for you to become part of our team!