Exela is a business process automation (BPA) leader, leveraging a global footprint and proprietary technology to provide digital transformation solutions enhancing quality, productivity, and end-user experience. With decades of expertise operating mission-critical processes, Exela serves a growing roster of more than 4,000 customers throughout 50 countries, including over 60% of the Fortune® 100. With foundational technologies spanning information management, workflow automation, and integrated communications, Exela’s software and services include multi-industry department solution suites addressing finance & accounting, human capital management, and legal management, as well as industry-specific solutions for banking, healthcare, insurance, and public sectors. – Through cloud-enabled platforms, built on a configurable stack of automation modules, and 17,500+ employees operating in 23 countries, Exela rapidly deploys integrated technology and operations as an end-to-end digital journey partner.
For more details please visit http://www.exelatech.com/
Digital Campaign Manager, Full time
Exela is seeking a highly talented digitally experienced Digital Campaign Manager and growth lead with B2B technology marketing experience. In role will give you the opportunity to build, target and manage digital campaigns with a focus on full life cycle demand generation and sales revenue. Working with product and corporate marketing, this role will have significant impact to stimulate and grow customer engagement and drive digital account management best practice and new revenue streams.
- Lead generation and digital sales for the SMB market segment in key European markets.
- Work with digital marketing and regional colleagues to support delivery of sequential, automated and highly targeted messaging across the full spectrum of digital channels.
- Work with strategy and sales to create seamless integrated campaigns focused on robust lead scoring nurturing system.
- Build engagement and follow up to build the pipeline. End-to-end digital campaign management (segmenting, targeting, budgeting, workflow deployment, optimizing and reporting in our key markets).
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting of marketing lead engagements.
- Support strategy and sales with demand generation and growth hacking initiatives.
- Work with sales team across EMEA to build capability and proficiency with digital engagement tools.
- Work cross-functionally with product management, engineering, and services to align product priorities and goals.
- Develop clear and transparent reporting and analytics.
- Degree qualified
- At least 3 years of recent experience in digital media, digital marketing and/or related agency experience.
- Project management experience with a demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects, deliver activities and results while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced working environment.
- Understanding of B2B complex acquisition marketing and sales cycles.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various levels of the organization
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work independently and as a part of diverse teams. Must be self-motivated and have the drive to work with a sense of ownership for the position and department
- Ability to understand challenges, resolve problems promptly, and drive for results, demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness
- Understanding of business implications of decisions; aligns work with strategic goals, contributes to profits and revenue; conserves organisational resources.
- Expert knowledge of in managing paid media platforms such as Google Ads (search, video) LinkedIn ads, DSP’s and Web Display.
- Expert knowledge of marketing automation CRM tools such as Outreach and Pardot
- Sufficient knowledge in HTML integration and integration platforms such as GTM and Zappier.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Tech savvy and English language proficiency.
- Working in a dynamically developing international company at the Exela Tech Development Centre in Central Belgrade with global standards and systems.
- Good social and team environment. Great company culture.
- Individual Development Plan and career growth
- Social package and employee benefits of corporate level:
- Private Medical Care
- Multisport Card- Health & Fitness
- Foreign languages lessons
- Holiday entitlement & benefits
Exela's recruitment and selection policy is designed to ensure that we select the best possible candidate for the position based on their relevant merit and skills as measured against the requirements of the position. Our employees have access to highly sensitive documents and data, and all employees are subjected to a background check, which can include confirmation of employment history, credit checks, criminal records checks and confirmations of educational qualifications, among other things. Any sensitive or personal information received from and in relation to the candidates may only be stored and used in strict compliance with the company's GDPR guidelines and all applicable Data Protection Legislation.