Wanted: Senior SRE Engineer at RPC
On behalf of our client, P2P.org, we are looking for a driven and innovative SRE Engineer to help us to build our new business direction. As an SRE Engineer at P2P, your primary role will be maintaining RPC nodes in various blockchain networks and managing the stability of our globally distributed infrastructure. We are looking for a candidate with experience in engineering, scripting/automation skills, and the ability to ensure proper visibility, monitoring, alarming, and automation.
P2P.org was launched in 2018 with a mission to positively influence the development of PoS technologies. Since our launch, we have grown to manage 4+ billion USD in staked assets across more than 20,000 investors and 25+ unique blockchain networks.
P2P.org is comprised of talented, inspiring individuals spread around the globe.
Our team is distributed across the world – with one thing in common: our passion for the decentralized future.
We all share this passion to code, learn, create, and connect to collectively contribute to the future of finance.
- Implement best practices and principles of validation, monitoring and logging
- Explore network requirements for validator and build infrastructure to meet requirements
- Raise and maintain validation nodes for PoS staking
- Develop tools, scripts and playbooks to speed up processes
- Create cloud-agnostic infrastructure as code
- Maintain security and compliance standards
- Strong understanding of Linux
- Experience in containerization with Docker, familiarity with orchestration, infrastructure as code with Terraform, experience in configuration management via Ansible
- Education or basic experience with cryptography and information security
- Basic knowledge of any modern language that allows you to write in procedural style: Go, Rust, or Python (Go and Rust are preferred), C++, experience in pet projects counts too
- The ability to read code will contribute greatly to efficiency
- English level: B2+ at must
Will be a plus
- Experience in supporting high-load and up-time-critical services
- Ability and willingness to work with a little bit of research: will be among other things to get information directly from the open-source blockchain code and deal with cases where no documentation is provided
- Commits and pull-requests to large open-source projects would be a significant plus for us
- Work from anywhere in the world: an international distributed team
- Cyprus relocation support (for candidates interested in relocating)
- Competitive salary and excellent international career opportunities
- Well-being program
- Mental Health care program
- Compensation for education, including English & professional growth courses
- Equipment & co-working reimbursement program
- Overseas conferences, community immersion
- Ownership culture
P2P.org is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.