Employee Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Hybrid working
- 25 days' paid holiday increasing each year
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Private medical insurance
- Massages in the office
- Sweet Tuesdays
- Team sports activities
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Bring your dog to work
- Enhanced pay for new parents
Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband provider.
We offer broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, proudly setting a new fiber ‘gold standard' with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service.
Here in Belgrade, we support our UK colleagues in a shared mission: to gigabit Britain. Our office started up in Belgrade in 2013 with what was then 20 developers. Now it's grown into our largest office with more than 500 people.
Whatever we're doing, going beyond the expected is the benchmark.
We work smarter, together, being agile and responding with the speed our business and customers demand – without compromising on quality. We stay focused, performing at our best to ensure we are focused on hitting targets and goals together. And we strive for excellence, paying attention to the detail, constantly seeking to stretch ourselves and find better ways of doing things.
And today we're looking for a Technology and Innovation Reporting Analyst who shares these values. Does this sound like you?
Summary of key responsibilities/deliverables
The main purpose role is to analyse, report and optimize data from various sources, reporting to Head of T&I Performance and Planning. Job holder will provide data standards across the network and ITNO organisation to ensure that these are adhered to, identify, and create improvement plans wherever necessary and strive to create reliable reports.
What will you be doing?
- Create presentations if required on different reporting and findings
- Be able to get involved in resource management estimates
- Understand basic budget and accounting data
- Coordinate cross-functional research and data-gathering activities with partner teams to aggregate demand and provide feedback on the overall flow
- Perform routine statistical analysts and ad hoc queries
- Identify bottlenecks in the process using KPI data
- Translate pipeline data or any data sets into management insight and facilitate decision making
- Analyze the underlying process, create, gain agreement on and implement continuous improvement plans
- Create different dashboards as per business requirements
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Business or Economic related subject
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Previous data reporting experience
- SQL knowledge and experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry and networks
- Basic documentation & presentation skills (MS PowerPoint, MS Visio)
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. In fact, this is at the heart of our culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life.
What happens next?
- You apply
- We carefully review your application
- We'll get back to you — even if it's a no (for now)
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you.