enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade, Niš and Kragujevac.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
Test Automation Engineer (Cypress)
- Delivering quality, usability and business value thus ensuring systems that our client and their customers use are simple to use but robust and most importantly allow our client to serve its customers in both the quickest and efficient way
- Driving test automation frameworks, quality assurance processes and best practices
- Building automation scripts with Cypress for functionality covering UI and API
- Involving in product design to guarantee the adherence of test coverage for meeting end user requirements
- Estimating test activity accurately and coordinating with team members for work activities
- Testing all the new features against the supported platforms with a wide range of permutations
- Assisting the writing of user stories ensuring acceptance criteria cover all edge cases and Use Case Scenarios are defined
- Effectively building relationships and collaborating with the Engineering Team and Business Stakeholders
- Working closely with developers to report bugs and drive through to a resolution.
- Experience of 3+ years in software testing. Exposure to agile methodologies and distributed teams is welcomed
- Very good understanding of development lifecycle, testing practices and quality assurance processes
- Experience with test planning & management and test case design
- Working experience with Cypress, SQL, TestRail
- Exposure to BDD and TDD within automation frameworks (Cucumber/Cypress)
- Experience with automated API testing tools
- Hands-on deploying CI/CD Pipelines using ArgoCD, CircleCI, Github workflows
- Previous exposure to one or both AWS and Azure services. The ability to create Lambda and Step functions in AWS is welcomed
- Knowledge of JMeter and/or K6 (Performance & Load testing) is welcomed
- Experience with cross-browser testing using BrowserStack is welcomed
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Ability to efficiently comprehend new systems and dive into technical issues
- Ability to interpret and communicate information in a clear and concise manner to others (technical/non-technical team members etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- A chance to be a part of casual but professional environment where you will have safe place to try, fail and learn
- Have full ownership over your code
- Coaching from our tech leads to advance your soft and technical skills and set your own development path
- Defined and organized onboarding process for both, the company and the project
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance for you and your family. Also, maternity and sick leave are 100% paid
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.