Are you a talented web designer passionate about creating next generation UX/UI solutions? As part of a team that develops sought-after solutions for clients across the globe, you will work on providing interactive designs based on user workflow, expectations, experience, and business needs.
You will be in charge of
- Collaborate with developers, QAs, management and marketing teams, to organize and deliver innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Participate in all phases of the design process – from ideation, user research and business goals, through wireframing, prototyping and testing.
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups that show exactly how newly designed features will work.
- Design exceptional solutions from start to finish.
- Work side by side daily with the development team, providing design input before and during implementation.
What you bring to the table
- 2+ years of professional experience in web design roles.
- A strong visual and technical portfolio, showcasing both your experience and creativity.
- Strong command of Adobe XD or Figma.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of InVision would be a plus.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the English language.
What's in it for you
- A competitive salary.
- A benefit package tailored to your needs.
- Working in an experienced team that's got your back.
- Remote/hybrid work opportunities regardless of the pandemic.