WHO WE ARE
Binom is a custom software development agency based in Zagreb, Croatia, with over 15 years of experience in telecommunications, e-commerce, and fintech. We thrive in solving complex projects and love to raise the bar in project delivery.
Binom is both a creative force needed to bootstrap a project and a reliable partner that will develop and sustain it over time. We deliver quality in all stages of product development – concept, UX, web, and mobile app development.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
Because of our people who believe that no challenge is too great and by taking the extra mile in everything we do, we deliver unique solutions that make our clients feel like everything is possible.
We live and work guided by our core values:
We adapt to all situations.
We deliver on our promises.
We bring ideas to life.
We are here to stay.
We truly care.
We value unique thinking and ideas.
YOU & BINOM
If you're willing to go the extra mile, let's go together.
We’re looking for proactive, team-oriented, and motivated mobile application developers who can contribute to our product development. Each new team member will participate in the development and implementation of innovative B2C and B2B mobile applications for various industries.
Join us if you want to develop your professional skills constantly by solving complex problems other companies are too afraid to tackle. You provide passion and relentless curiosity. We provide mentorship and growth opportunities while taking care of your well-being.
WHAT IS IT ALL ABOUT?
- Active and persistent investment of all efforts in providing optimal user experience to our clients as well as users of their services
- Contribute your exceptional skills and knowledge in programming with the purpose of developing innovative user-oriented mobile products
- Development of applications for the Android platform
- Persistence and creation of entire products and functionalities from the specification of requirements through testing and production deployment to post-production maintenance and possible optimizations
- Close cooperation and collaboration with other development engineers and project managers in defining, designing, and communicating with clients for the purpose of creating and setting up new functionalities
- Disciplined use of source control and bug tracking systems
- Investing time and effort in your own growth, development, and improvement of skills and knowledge with the aim of contributing to our vision of excellence in developing solutions as well as providing an excellent user experience
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- 3 or more years of mobile application development experience
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
- Excellent knowledge and navigation in the native Android environment
- Solid background in data structures, algorithms, and OO design
- Experience using and understanding web services (SOAP, REST, and JSON)
- Experience in configuring and setting up your own development environment
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Solid understanding of best practices in the user experience of mobile application
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience in developing iOS applications or working with Xamarin or .NET MAUI platforms for mobile application development
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Flexible working options, including remote work and flexible working hours
- Work equipment of your choice
- Appreciative work environment with regular team events, educations, and conferences
- 25 vacation days + extra days depending on your years of work in Binom
- Paid medical leave
- Annual physical examination
- Bonuses and rewards
- No ping-pong table in the office – we want you to leave work after your working hours and focus on your personal time
If the answer is yes, we want to meet you! Apply to this job or contact Ivona directly at [email protected] and let’s redefine what’s possible. Together.