We are Computer Rock, an international software company with headquarters based in Switzerland.
With offices in Belgrade, Zurich, Hamburg, and Manchester we combine an international perspective with local market insights while living by European values and diversity. We develop platforms and services for international customers with a focus on Swiss, German, and English markets.
We are looking for an experienced Python Developer.
This is a full-time position.
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- 3+ years of experience with one or more of the back-end oriented programming languages, including Python, PHP or Java
- Experience with Django framework
- Strong knowledge of the architecture of backend applications, RESTful Web Services and APIs
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Excellent understanding of OOP and its main principles
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Understanding of common software design patterns
- Experience with test driven development and continuous integration
- The ability to confidently write and speak in English
It would be a bonus to have:
- Experience in Cloud Platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience of working in an agile team
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Build scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant systems and solutions according to the client’s requirements
- Develop new features according to the client’s requirements
- Participate in technical design, code reviews and planning
- Prototype systems to validate new technology
- Keep up with industry trends
Why is Computer Rock a good and attractive place to work?
- We place you amongst experts in the industry
We have a 10 years-long track record of successfully concepting, designing, developing, and operating digital products and helping clients across a diverse set of industries like insurance, automotive, media, telecommunications, e-commerce, medicine, and IoT.
- We make you feel happy at work
We nurture team spirit, knowledge sharing as well as mutual assistance and respect in the workplace. Our Management is in line with developers and we collaborate with each other on equal footing.
- We support your personal and professional development
All seniority levels are represented in each team and we encourage a mentoring culture. We are using the latest technologies and devices in day-to-day work, which enables your continuous professional development. At a team level, various educational presentations are organized to keep employees up to date with modern technologies.
- We provide you with numerous benefits
Remote and/or office work, flexible working hours, and up to 27 days of vacation per year. Our employees have private health insurance, access to the Pluralsight learning platform, foreign language learning course, FitPass membership, private pension fund, and house cleaning service.
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, by the river Sava, meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
- We optimized the process into just two interviews. It contains both HR and technical interview. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, as a last step, you will have an interview with a client.
How to apply?
- Send your application, including the CV electronically.
- Please be sure to include links to your relevant work references, including apps, websites, open-source projects, demo projects, GitHub and similar profile pages.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.