- Analysis of complex data, data preparation, and development of prognostic models based on modern statistical methods
- Advancement of our innovative services through the use of modern technologies in data analytics and Big Data
- Identification of specific customer problems
- Consolidation of data and analysis results as well as the creation of appropriate visualization to conclude recommendations for action.
- Coordination of internal and external project partners
- Planning, prioritization, and implementation of different project tasks according to the customer requirements
- Preparation as well as holding customer presentations
- Successfully completed studies in (business-) informatics, telco, economics, mathematics, physics, statistics, or related
- Have a good understanding of the latest analysis techniques: Data Mining, Statistical Modelling, and Machine Learning
- Have a good background in using Big Data technologies such as Apache Hadoop Framework (Hive, Impala, Spark, Pig) and/or AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Have experience in the area of data modeling and data visualization
- Have good knowledge of programming with Python and Java.
- Have an analytical and innovative way of thinking, eagerness to experiment as well as the ability to multitasking
- Have the ability to interpret and present analysis results and insights
- Have customer facing experience (would be a plus)
- Have the ability for independent and rapid incorporation into complex tasks
TOP 5 REASONS
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalised career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
- and extra on top: A team spirit and family-like culture as exciting and colourful as our gradient coloured coffee marshmallows
umlaut, part of Accenture, is a 5,000 people strong global full service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and – on top of that – add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.