Who are we?
Baya Dynamics (BD) is a small, growing, design-tech start-up. We focus on producing immersive VR, AR, and mixed reality environments and data services to deliver innovative projects for our clients within the hospitality, leisure, and travel sectors.
We’re creatively adapting leading-edge video gaming technologies and enterprise systems to develop our services. We aim to make innovative and progressive changes in the architectural-visualisation landscape and bring global teams together through collaborative working tools.
We have a head office in central London and are opening an office in Belgrade, Serbia. We are looking for forward-thinking people who are up for a challenge and have the experience, skills, and enthusiasm to do things differently. We are looking for employees to join our Belgrade office.
What you will be doing
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, and talented C++ Programmer to join our creative team to work on our exciting hospitality projects. Successful candidate will be involved with the creation of real-time walkthroughs. Candidate will have to show high level of programming skills, be able to take project from start to finish, have solid knowledge of real time techniques and technologies.
The candidate will work as a core member of the development team to assist in building the foundation of our real-time, photorealistic 3D environment platform.
What we are looking for
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- Good knowledge of the C++ standard library
- Good software development design
- Experience developing 3D real time applications
- The willingness to learn new tools and approaches when required
- Ability to take feedback and make changes as required
- Able to manage own time efficiently within a deadline
- Proactive with an enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good attitude and ability to work and communicate with other team members
- You are able to demonstrate your experience with examples
- Unreal Engine experience (or other professional 3D game engines)
- Computer graphics programming experience
- Experience using 3D modelling software
- Game development experience
- Experience developing VR applications