Neotech Solutions is a fast-growing IT company, focused on creating innovative software solutions for consumers and businesses. We share a passion for technology and the community we serve, and we are committed to building long-lasting, productive relationships, with both our partners and our team members. It’s a place with a supportive & sharing atmosphere where people can further develop themselves and learn new things while working with the latest technologies.
So, don’t miss the opportunity to participate in building high-quality solutions with an impact on the technology and IT industry! There are many different and exciting projects for you to be a part of – fintech, sportsbook, casino, competition-based games with live leaderboards, and prize pools for competitors in the tournament system…
Come & join our highly motivated group of technology experts, be part of our exciting journey and let us grow together!
What you will be doing:
- Develop infrastructure as code support to allow development teams to specify their own configurations with minimal DevOps involvement
- Update CLI (Command Line Interface) tool to orchestrate deployment process in AWS
- Create a higher level of more reusable Terraform modules than what is in place currently
- Implement semantic versioning
- Familiar with software release management and trunk-based and git-flow development manner
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- You are highly skilled with Terraform DevOps technology
- You have solid AWS experience (ECS, EKS, Lambda, Cognito, DynamoDB,…)
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Experience with Docker
- You enjoy working with CLI tools
- You are familiar with Git
- You’re smart, adaptable, and love picking up new skills
- You communicate well with teammates and clients, and your experience backs that up
- Good knowledge of the English language, written and spoken
What Do We Offer?
- The opportunity to step into the exciting gaming industry and work on innovative projects by using new & modern technologies (AWS, Terraform, Cognito, MongoDB Atlas, DynamoDB, Appsync, NestJS, React, TypeScript…)
- Competitive salary based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meet-ups
- An awesome & friendly culture with a “work hard – play hard” motto; after the job is done, we like to relax & socialize – play board games, video games, organize gatherings, team buildings, parties…
- Private health insurance
- Office-based, fully remote or hybrid working model
- Flexible working hours
- 25 vacation days
If you find this position interesting, and you think you might be a match, please feel free to apply. We are looking forward to meeting you!