Lokacija: Fabrika Novi Sad
- Provide IT services in order to insure maintenance of systems and applications in the Plant, in line with the information security procedures and policies
- Support Plant IT infrastructure (Services, Equipment, Projects and Users)
- Establish stable network environment by properly maintaining network and computer Infrastructure
- Monitor the status of the network in the Plant to ensure that all devices and circuits are working at optimum performance
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches and firewalls, as well as Windows workstations, servers, computer hardware
- Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access
- Support and consult users in the planning and implementation of IT projects and services
- Provide user training and awareness raising
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 2 years of IT support experience (Microsoft based environment, Servers, Clients, Storage, GPO’s, DNS-DHCP), preferably in automotive Industry
- Knowledge of network administration (Cisco equipment preferred)
- Experience with Cloud and Virtualization technologies will be considered as an advantage
- Hands on software and hardware troubleshooting experience
- Experience in documenting and maintaining configuration and process information
- Ability to work Independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English
what we offer
Flexible working hours
Career development opportunities
Team building activities
Learning and development
Speak Up culture environment
Competitive compensation package
Private medical insurance
International working environment
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
User Experience (UX) Business Area is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. We employ over 15,000 people in 21 locations around the world. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.