We aim to empower every innovative technology business in the world to do what they do best, even better. At Devtech, we accelerate innovation and technology roadmaps of global Telecoms, Cloud Service Providers, and Software Vendors by providing high-quality digital engineering services focused on development, integration, and migration.
As a team of 200+ with a presence in the USA, UK, Canada, and EMEA, we have a track record of helping our customers respond to change better and faster while relying on us as an integral part of their success. We have bootstrapped the business with no outside investments, we are profitable and cash-flow positive, and are now entering the next phase of growth.
Our culture is embracing change, pursuing growth, learning, and fostering an environment where we help each other. We are adventurous, creative, open-minded, and love what we do. We have big ambitions and are looking for people who want to help us achieve them.
What you’ll do
As a member of Global Services, you will be a part of a creative team responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification to developing, testing, and launching. Your focus will be to write PHP to a high standard in a timely and scalable way that improves the code in meaningful ways. Also, as Devtech is focused on learning and development, you will be expected to participate in company-wide knowledge-sharing efforts and promote security & quality culture across the company.
- Applying best practices, design patterns, and cutting-edge technologies of software development
- Participating in technical design and code reviews
- Interpreting design requirements and concepts to produce new or enhanced application functionalities
- Writing testable, well designed, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Executing full lifecycle software development with a focus on security, quality, and knowledge sharing
What you’ll need
- 1+ years of programming skills in PHP OOP
- Knowledge of MySQL and MariaDB
- Knowledge of Laravel framework
- Understanding of REST APIs
- Knowledge of Vue.js is a plus
- Understanding of cloud and hosting concepts is a plus
- Experience with Docker is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer
- Development program (training & conferences, internal knowledge sharing)
- Outstanding referral bonuses
- Private health insurance and 100% paid sick leave
- 25 days of vacation
- Paternity leave – 15 days for new dads
- Reduced working hours for the first month after returning from maternity
- Mental health program
- English language courses