Affise is a Performance Marketing Platform for building powerful business partnerships. Our mission is to simplify performance marketing, so brands can focus on achieving their goals. We believe in the endless opportunities of partner marketing. Affise helps businesses grow and automate their marketing channels in the most efficient manner at scale.
We’re a global company of over 170 professionals with offices in Vilnius, Berlin, New Delhi, and Shanghai. Recently, Affise has secured $8 million in Series A from VCs with several unicorns in a portfolio and well-known angel investors from Silicon Valley.
We’re a team of high-class professionals that share the values of trust, freedom, growth, and mutual support. Our employees can trust us with the support and help wherever they need it.
We offer flexible working hours and no time-control system to our teammates based in over 30 countries. We encourage our team members to experiment freely and take ownership of their tasks.
We’re constantly aiming to advance, both as individuals and as a company. We value people who learn rapidly and always seek to improve themselves. We welcome new Affise family members with a helpful attitude and an honest smile.
What will you do in this role?
- Implementation of new features and their integration into the microservice architecture of the product
- Dealing with legacy code, fix legacy code bugs (legacy – we call this code 3-4 years old, there are no mammoths from PHP below 5.6. Legacy is something that was sometimes written in a hurry while the project was growing rapidly, i.e. there is no ideal architecture, which is written about in books)
- Active participation in the refactoring of the existing code (for example, creating new components, applying design patterns, etc.)
- Integration of new go-services and other products (nsq, envoy, etc.)
- Helping support in solving various incidents (for example, fixing critical bugs that affect customers and require intervention in the codebase)
What we use?
- PL: Golang, PHP, ReactJS – each language for its own tasks
- DB: MongoDB, Clickhouse, ScyllaDB, PostgreSQL, Aerospike, ElasticSearch – each database for its own tasks
- Queue: nsq
- CI/CD: docker, drone, ansible, nomad
- Monitoring: prometheus, grafana
- And much more: consul, envoy, kafka, ELK, etc
What you'll need?
- 2+ years experience with PHP
- Strong knowledge of MongoDB, Clickhouse, SQL
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Russian language – Fluent
- Knowledge of English language – A2+
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide
- Paid vacation is provided annually in accordance with the local labor laws where the employee is located
- 10 business days of the unpaid break for any reason as agreed with Affise
- 5 business days of a break due to illness (covered by Affise)
- Paid time off for all nationally recognized government holidays
- Reimbursement of pre-approved travel expenses incurred in the furtherance of the collaboration An annual personal budget for education
- Provision of equipment required for collaboration with Affise (laptop of your choice)
- Corporate Health Insurance and Medical Support Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Quarterly team building
- Eligibility for any additional privileges that Affise might provide in the future