We are looking for a NodeJS superstar to join our youngest band, who is working on a new project, Job-Portal-like-a-platform, built from scratch with no legacy codebase. It is a multi-tenant platform supporting multi language and currency as well. We are using Scrum as a work methodology and striving to keep a casual and fun environment. Our tech stack is React and complementar technologies on Frontend and NodeJS with NestJS and related stack on Backend.
- Working in a team on a project from the scratch
- Develop and maintain the main APIs and backend services
- Ensure a high-quality, well performed and easy to maintain code base
- Proactively contribute to team discussions about solution design, technical issues, sprint and roadmap planning, and improving team processes
- Working in Scrum methodology
- Passionate about creating high-quality, flexible code.
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js and Express.
- Strong understanding of REST API principles and best practices.
- Strong understanding of design patterns.
- Proficient with Git.
- Proficient with SQL databases (PostgreSQL)
- Proficiency in building modular applications
- Knowledgeable on Microservices and/or Service-Oriented Architecture
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies (HTML5, CSS, ES5+)
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
Nice to have:
- BS degree in Computer Science, or a similar technical field of study
- Knowledgeable of NestJS
- Basic understanding of NoSQL databases
- Basic understanding of scripting deployment tasks with tools like Terraform, Ansible or others
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional environment
- Competitive salary depending on your experience and skills
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- A working environment that values individuals and embraces knowledge sharing
- Flexible work arrangement and a family-friendly work ethic
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership