Permanent employee, Full-time · Serbia
Fadata Group is a leading provider of software solutions for insurance companies worldwide. It provides the next generation of core insurance platform using end-to-end, flexible cloud services for all lines of business and all insurance processes, harnessing open ecosystems.
Fadata Group empowers insurers to drive customer engagement, innovation, and business value. Recognized as a leading solution provider by analysts at Gartner and Celent, the company has clients in over 30 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America.
Fadata is expanding its footprint in the cloud and hence growing its site reliability team. We are adopting DevOps culture and driving our solutions to increase cloud friendliness. For this purpose, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer with Oracle technology focus to operate our solution on-prem and in the cloud and to drive forward automation.
You will automate, install, configure and performance tune the Fadata proprietary software system INSIS. With your special focus on the ORACLE technology stack, you will be the go-to person for tough middleware and database challenges as well as a mentor for others in the team. You will help INSIS deployment and upgrade through а set of automated scripts, plus any troubleshooting activities associated.
- Installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting of WebLogic and Apache web server on clustered and non-clustered environments, based on Windows and Linux platform.
- Configuring WebLogic Plug-in for web servers and deploying various J2EE applications (WAR, EAR, and JAR).
- Managing and Monitoring the JVM performance by WebLogic Heap Size, garbage collection, JDBC Pools. Writing scripts (start & stop) for web application server administration.
- Responsible for application changes across different platforms – development, testing and production environments.
- Creation and configuration of new domains and modification of existing ones utilizing scripts.
- Deployment with UNIX, WLST and ANT build scripts.
- Analyzing thread dump & heap dump for WebLogic application server.
- Upgrade and patching of Oracle databases (RAC/Grid infrastructure and Single/Multitenant instances).
- Database migration with different Oracle tools (RMAN, Data pump)
- Creating automation scripts for easy deployment of Oracle stack components.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer, System Administrator or Senior Technical Support Engineer.
- Practical knowledge of Linux based operating systems is a must.
- Willingness to increase the knowledge around Oracle Stack products.
- Proven troubleshooting skills in complex production environments.
- Experience with scripting languages like Bash, Python or PowerShell is a strong advantage.
- Strong work documentation culture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US:
- Become part of a European Insurtech Leader with multinational teams across Europe.
- Choose your “office location”. We have a flexible home office policy.
- Receive a competitive remuneration package together with great opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- A positive company culture built around people's wellbeing.
- No meetings time when we can focus on our main tasks.
- Work in a dynamic environment with a team of great talents and professionals that are always ready to help.
- A half-day off the second Friday of the month, so you focus on passion projects, boost your creativity or spend time with your loved ones.
If you are interested in this role, we will be glad to hear from you. Apply for this position
Fadata Group is a leading provider of software solutions for insurance companies. It helps insurers stay competitive in the digital economy by implementing the processes needed to connect faster and more effectively with their customers and distribution partners.