Spiralyze is a data-driven A/B testing company headquartered in the United States with clients from major brands such as Pepsi, Netflix, General Electric, Abbott, American Express, Dream Host, TechSmith, VWO, and many more. We use design and optimization to help our clients generate more revenue from their website traffic.
You will work closely with our team of developers to ensure that the websites we develop are flawless across all devices.
- Expertise. You are an expert in doing cross-browser and cross-device QA web testings.
- Experience. You have 2+ years of quality experience on manual testing.
- Obsessive. Every bug, every misspelling, drives you nuts.
- Fast & Reliable Internet.
- Doer. You are enthusiastic, with a take-no-prisoners attitude. You are an optimist that needs to get stuff done.
- Attention to Detail. Every pixel is important!
- Reliable. You are like a swiss clock. On-time, every time.
- Winner. You can't stop winning. Sometimes you get tired of winning. But, you keep on winning because that is what you do.
This is a permanent full-time position. You will work remotely. You must be able to overlap at least 4 hours a day with your US colleagues. (U.S. Eastern Standard Time)
The contract for this position is for an independent contractor.