Function: Software | Location: Novi Sad R&D Center
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary..
- Supporting and coaching the Development Team and the Product Owner by enforcing and adapting the rituals in the agile framework.
- Facilitate team meetings and agile ceremonies.
- Own the Definition and Refinement of Stories, Enabler, and Features.
- Prioritize Stories, Enabler, and Bugs allocated to the Agile Team (i.e. the Team Backlog).
- Ensure that the Team Backlog content it is visible, transparent, and clear to the Development Team.
- Acting as an interface to other teams, disciplines and management.
- Working on the team dynamics to foster effective team work.
- Resolving impediments which were addressed by the Scrum Team.
- Protecting the Development Team from external disturbance.
- Training material preparation.
- Supporting to solve conflicts.
- Supporting the Development Team in the improvement of development processes.
- Moderating Sprint Planning Meetings, Sprint Review Meetings and the Sprint Retrospective Meeting.
- Escalating of impediments, critical bottlenecks.
- Keeping Development team focused on a goal and motivated to do their best to achieve it.
- Guide the Developer in reaching it goals in professional carrier.
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science).
- Any experience in programming language (C, C++, C#, Java, Python, etc.).
- Knowledge in SAFe Process, Agile Scaling, Scrum Master.
- Skills in moderation and conflict management.
- Experience in managing agile frameworks.
- Experience in coaching, facilitation and conflict resolution.
- Experience in working in a large-scale distributed project.
- Experience in working in international & multi-cultural environments.
- Ability to lead without pressure, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR.
- Knowledge of SW development life cycles.
- Automotive experience.
- Good communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Training on job for all necessary knowledges (C programming, microcontroller, Automotive technologies, SAFe trainings – Advanced Scrum Master).
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization.
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours and mobile work.
- Private health Insurance.
- Fitpass premium.
- Service Award.
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.