Who are we?
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 1000 in-house experts and of more than 10.000 successful projects. Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Austria, Singapore, Hong Kong, Bulgaria, Portugal and Vietnam we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are growing! You can work from our Belgrade and Nis office, or remotely if it matters to you.
What drives us?
Here at Zuhlke, we solve some of the biggest technological challenges. As an innovation service provider, we work closely with our clients to bring new, exciting ideas to life. Companies come to us with complex, challenging problems and rely on us to create digital solutions.
When it comes to Embedded Systems, this is a discipline with over 50 years tradition in Zuhlke. We are working in fields of Medical, Industrial, Railway and consumer IoT. We develop solutions on various platforms and ecosystems.
What drives you?
You want to make an impact – Whether software for medical products or laboratory automation systems, fleet management systems for auto-navigating tunnel drills or digital platforms for renewable energies, you’ll get a chance to develop innovative software for embedded systems for our customers and create a great experience for end users.
You have a growth mindset – building on a comprehensive education offering, you continuously keep up to date with technologies and development practices and apply them in projects to build your expertise. You eagerly share knowledge with your colleagues on a daily basis.
What is important to us?
- That you are proficient in C++ and understand that software engineering is more than just programming.
- Practical experience in development of software for embedded systems – for example, around firmware for microcontrollers including integration of electronics, or regarding application and GUI development under embedded Linux or FreeRTOS.
- You will be able to take responsibility for software engineering in interdisciplinary projects, make important decisions systematically and anticipate technical risks.
- You understand the requirements of systems regarding security, safety and quality – and are able to build the system so that it meets them.
- You recognize that enabling others in your team is equally important to solving problems yourself.
- Suitable university degree and/or more that 5 years of experience
- Fluency in English
What working at Zuhlke is all about?
You will get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts (50 % of our employees are seniors/consultants) in the industry. We are committed and looking for engineers who will help Zuhlke bring ideas to life, in other words, this is not a project-based position.
At Zuhlke you will feel included – we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. In addition, we offer unique option to choose one of our flexible comp&ben models).
Added to this is an attractive benefits package and a shared passion to give our best every day.
- Flexible working hours
- Learning and development during working hours
- Company profit share (based on the financial success of the company and seniority)
- Top-notch equipment
- Individual skills and interests as the basis for project assignments
- Hybrid workplace (option to work both fully remotely and from the office)
- Friendly working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- Relocation – opportunity to work from other Zuhlke locations
Apply to learn more about this opportunity and Zuhlke, and see what it is like when you get immediate feedback after every step of the interview process.
We would like to know more about you!