Our Stack: TypeScript, React, Node.js, GraphQL, SQL, NoSQL, Webpack, Babel, SWC, Jest, Storybook, GitHub, Docker, Stripe
Responsibilities and Challenges:
- You will be tasked with contributing to and eventually leading a diverse set of projects that immediately impact our customers' experience, our internal teams' day-to-day, and thus our business as a whole.
- We rely heavily on communication between all team members, regardless of team or department lines. As a Kinsta developer, you will be communicating with the Design, QA, Marketing, and Support teams to provide and solicit feedback.
- We strive to implement a bottom-up approach, hand in hand with an ownership mentality. Our goal is to give each developer as much freedom as possible with the capacity, knowledge, and willingness to make decisions that matter.
- We implement a robust review process to ship quality code. All developers are expected to participate in code reviews to ensure accountability and stability, share knowledge, and learn from peers.
- Experienced with backend-focused JS (e.g., Node.js, Express).
- Experienced with React or other modern frontend frameworks (eg: Vue, Angular, Svelte).
- Experienced with modern JS/TS tools (Babel, SWC, esbuild, current ES standards).
- Experienced with statically typed languages or typing tools for JS (Typescript, Flow, Elm).
- Experienced with databases (SQL or NoSQL).
- Experienced with git and team collaboration via pull requests.
- Experienced with JS testing frameworks (Jest, Mocha).
- Experienced with frontend build tools (Webpack, Rollup, Vite).
- Experience with web hosting, server infrastructure, or server management.
- Familiarity with Cloudflare and its API.
- In-depth experience with the Stripe API.
- We have a fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access.
- To ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off.
- We offer flexibility with work hours.
- Remote expense budget and personal career development budget.
- Due to the ownership mentality, developers participate in projects from conception to deployment.
- Everyone has a voice in the development process, and we welcome ideas, thoughts, and constructive criticism.
- We have an amazing product design (UX and UI) team, and tasks are thoroughly researched and designed before development begins.
Kinsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and we will take actions to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.