Who we are:
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 1000 in-house experts and of more than 10.000 successful projects. Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Austria, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bulgaria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are growing! You can work from our Belgrade and Nis office, or remotely if it matters to you.
Here at Zühlke, we solve some of the biggest technological challenges. As an innovation service provider, we work closely with our clients to bring new, exciting ideas to life. Companies come to us with complex, challenging problems and rely on us to create digital solutions.
We are looking for innovative and eager to learn .NET Engineers to join a company with over 50 years of tradition.
- Responsibility for parts of the system: solution design, story refinement and release management
- Coaching/mentoring colleagues and leading smaller project teams of around 3 people
- Guide our clients towards a successful technical solution of their challenges
- Collaborate closely with colleagues from around the globe in creating modern applications
- Create quality solutions through application of good coding and automated testing practices
- Share know-how in formal and informal settings (e.g., training courses, coaching, mentoring)
What kind of colleague are we looking for?
Having a technical related degree and around 5 years of relevant experience in software development
As for technical expertise, we are looking for a professional with:
- Strong .NET technical skills
- OOP concepts
- Familiarity with backend .NET frameworks
- Understanding of databases: relational, document or NoSQL
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of development practices: testing pyramid, source control, CI/CD
What do we offer you?
You will get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts (50 % of our employees are seniors/consultants) in the industry. We are committed to hiring people for the company and not to the specific client/project. We are looking for engineers who will help Zuhlke bring ideas to life.
At Zuhlke you will feel included – we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. In addition, we offer unique option to choose one of our two flexible comp&ben models, thus tailoring work engagement to your needs (REcharge offers you reduced working hours down to 60%, while REady is focused on higher financial compensation).
Our benefits include:
- Personalized working hours
- Learning and development during working hours
- Company profit share (based on the financial success of the company and seniority)
- Top-notch equipment – uplift desks, possibility to choose your own equipment
- Possibility to switch to a project that better fits your skills and interests
- Unique Comp&Ben options and flexible working hours (REady option is focused on higher earnings, while REcharge gives you the opportunity to downsize your workload)
- Working with cutting edge technologies
- Hybrid workplace (option to work both fully remotely and from the office)
- Friendly working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- Relocation – opportunity to work from other Zuhlke locations
Apply to learn more about this opportunity and Zuhlke, and see what it is like when you get immediate feedback after every step of the interview process.